Description: The Trans Voices Festival was created to support and encourage trans youth through artistic expression and to uplift trans, nonbinary, gender nonconforming, agender, two spirit, and intersex people of all ages through music, story, and community. While the Trans Voices Festival Steering Committee is primarily based in Portland, Oregon, we encourage people from all geographic locations to apply.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join our team!
The Marketing Lead will be responsible for creating and maintaining the non-profit Festival’s media presence.
- Works with Web admin to update and maintain the Festival Website
- Creates and executes a plan for social media
- Uses branding/logos consistently in all areas
- Identifies instances where marketing would bring increased exposure
- Promotes sponsors on our website/social media during the Festival
- Determines how best to spend allocated marketing funds
- Implements the advertising and information dissemination strategy
- Strong networking skills
- Team building and management skills
- Knowledge of appropriate branding usage
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with virtual platforms such as Zoom, Facebook, Twitter, HootSuite, Mailchimp, Gmail, and Basecamp
- Any other experience that could bring value to the position
Requirements for role outside of description
- Steering committee meeting presence (every other Friday 6-8pm PDT)
- Monitor email and other communication sources regularly
- Hours per week – average 8-10
- Length of position – now through November 14th, 2021 (festival day Nov. 13th, 2021)
- Guaranteed $500 honorarium
Remote. Meetings take place on Zoom.
Date to apply by:
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Pronouns (Optional)
If you have questions regarding this posting, you can also contact us at the same firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Thank you for your interest!